Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Since being home...

I know I haven't posted in awhile - so I figured I would do just a quick update.  Since being home it's been great spending time with family, especially my little nephew who was born on May 3rd (while I was away).  He is SO fun to have around!  I have also spent lots of time with my parents (aka my new roommates..) brothers, cousins, friends, etc.

We recently had our first snowfall, which is making me think "I WANT TO GO BACK!!!".  I would love to go back, as I miss everyone from Australia heaps, but right now it is definitely not in my budget.  I am hoping that I can get back sometime soon though!

This Friday is commencement.  I will actually be walking across the stage to shake the President's hand, get my diploma case, and call it good at WSU.  I can hardly believe I actually have obtained my Bachelor of Science degree, it just seems unreal!  Where I am going to go from here?  I am just not sure.  I have been praying about it a lot, and am trying to find out what would be best.  I do still want to travel and see things, however paying off my student loans is not allowing me to travel like I would have hoped.  I have thought about the Peace Corp and Ameri Corps - and also teaching of course:)  I am just not sure where I want to be/go at this point, so I am just taking things as they come.  I currently am working full time and living at home to help pay off loans, but I am hoping that within the next year or two I will have a better idea of where I am going from here.

I guess that pretty much sums it up for now.
 Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment